Friday, April 16, 2010

2 Month Stats

On Tuesday Griffin had his 2 month appointment. This was his first round of shots...he did okay with it...and by okay, I mean he screamed his head off when the shots went in (3 of 'em), but after screamed his head off, he tired himself out so much, he was out by the time we left the dr. office.

The doctor said he looked good! His stats as of this appointment:

Weight = 11lbs. 1oz. (40th percentile)

Height - 23 inches (50th percentile)

We're glad our boy is growing!!

Below is a video from today. Griffin is sitting in his Bumbo seat. He's not quite strong enough to hold his head up for very long. You can tell his poor little neck gets tired (see the photos).




This head.......
Is just getting so.....

HEAVY!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love those last three pictures! Too cute! I added you to my friends list on my blog, because you're my friend. :) Haha Hope y'all are doing well!

    ReplyDelete